SCREENFLEX PVC has been specifically designed to protect people from dangerous radiation and projection from hot metal during welding.
SCREENFLEX complies with international standards and regulations for “Health and Safety in Welding” (ISO 25980, EN 1598 in Europe and AWS F2.3 in USA)
SCREENFLEX vinyl is a product/solution to ensure safety and adhere to regulations. The SCREENFLEX product can be part of a fixed or mobile partition for all welding areas such as (automatic welding chains, welding shops, engineering factories, outside operations and welding in public areas).
- Complies with EN1598, AWS F2.3 and ISO 25980
- Filter all the dangerous lights of arc welding
- Fireproofed to protect people, equipment and buildings
- Available in different colours and transparencies
- Anti-UV treated to ensure a durable optical protection of the people over time
- Screenflex red vinyl is the most transparent product in the world complying with EN 1598, AWS F2.3 or ISO 25980
- Roll, strips, panels and films
- Ribbed, reinforced, rounded edges, mat surface